We love and value CTS. Here’s why we have included CTS in our estate plans.
502 Bad Gateway
Your planned gift honors the past and ensures the future of CTS. Join the CTS Legacy Society today!
Benefits of including CTS in your estate plan
- You serve as an example and inspire others to give
- You support the future of the seminary you love
- You leave a legacy that benefits CTS even after your lifetime
- You join the CTS Legacy Society, a great cloud of witnesses
Three easy steps to making a planned gift
- Meet with Development staff to explore planning options and make sure your intentions are clear
- Decide the amount and purpose of your gift to CTS
- See your attorney or financial planner to reflect your gift in your wishes
A bequest is simply a gift to CTS that is spelled out in your will or revocable trust, and given to CTS when you pass and your estate is settled.
Benefits of a bequest